The Turkish government has, in the months leading up to this week’s Obama-Erdogan summit, aggressively pushed for Turkey’s inclusion in a far-ranging Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership ...
The Co-Chairs reiterated the need to avoid actions or rhetoric that could raise tensions or damage the peace process, and discussed with the Ministers a number of confidence building measures to help…
- Karabakh president discusses construction of new sport complex in capital Stepanakert
- Armenian defense minister receives Swiss ambassador
- Armenia’s government to submit program to Parliament
- Ambassador of New Zealand presents credentials to Armenian president
- Asphalt covering works suspended in Yerevan due to rainy weather