Tert.am is a leading Armenian political-analytical platform that prpovides a prompt coverage of the developments in Armenia, the region and across the globe, making its content available in three languages: Aremnian, Russian and English.
Tert.am is presently among the most frequently visited, cited and referenced media resources in Armenia, updating its news flow the 24/7 format. The site content includes news items, live coverages, opinion pieces and interviews – with both Armenian and foreign experts.
Founded by Media Style, LLC in 2008, Tert.am was later purchased by TERT AM, LLC. In 2019, it was incorporated into the company Qaryak Media.
Since inception, Tert.am has been one of the news sites that developed the multimedia reporting genre in Armenia. Its mission is to provide prompt and unbiased news coverage to the public. Thanks to Tert.am’s reports, a number of problems and issues with a high public resonances received a prompt solution. They also helped address the needs of the socially vulnerable, improving their living standards.
- Aram Antinyan Director
- Sasun Khachatryan Editor-in-chief
- Maria Karatorosyan Editor
- Hakob Aslanyan Journalist
- Zani Haroyan Editor
- Betghehem Arabyan Journalist
- Nelly Lazaryan Journalist
- Liana Arakelyan Journalist
- Vardan Khachatryan Video Editor
- Zara Sargsyan editor
- Astghik Tatosyan Translator
- Varvara Andryan Russian News Editor
- Lilit Khayrabedyan English News Editor
- Anahit Gyoletsyan Translator
- Amalya Hovhannisyan Editor/Journalist
- Ani Gevorgyan Journalist
- Christine Boyajyan journalist
- Amalya Arakelyan journalist
- Diana Karapetyan Editor
- Kima Hakobyan Video Editor
- Astghik Harutyunyan SMM
- Arpine Vardanyan Translator
- Nane Hayrapetyan Journalist
- Ruben Mnatsakanyan Cameraman
- Vardan Papikyan Translator
- Mariam Sargsyan Journalist
- Alexan Khachatryan Graphic Designer
- Aren Avagyan Cameraman
- Zara Ghazaryan journalist